The decoration of a boy’s room regardless of the style or theme is chosen, has some challenges. At the same time comfortable and quiet for a restful night’s sleep; stimulating, to inspire creativity in games and different stories. After all, the bedroom is probably the place where children spend most of their time, whether they are having fun on their adventures or resting and recovering their energy for another incredible day.
In today’s post, we will show inspirations and ideas that you can adopt in different types of boys’ rooms, whether they are small, large, designed for boys in the first years of life, even teenagers. Come on!
50 exciting boy bedroom ideas and designs
01. Boy’s room in an urban style, with lots of gray and red details.
02. Boy’s room with super colorful and fun decor inspired by the movies’ roadtrips.
03. Selva B&W: wallpaper for a boy’s room full of details and textures for great adventures.
04. For lovers of cars and speed: boy’s room decorated in the automobile theme in all details and environments.
05. For a small boy’s room, the tendency to use a suspended bed with office space below is super creative and optimizes the distribution of furniture throughout the environments
06. Get inspired by the items, characters and hobbies that your child likes most to set up their room
07. Blue boy’s room: in a camping style, create a sky of stars to finish off an incredible decoration
08. For those who like a rustic and natural style, but do not give up a contemporary decor, just look at this idea of a teenage boy’s room.
09. The raised bed also makes an interesting match with the room levels: in this one, the bed is more closed in a cozy environment.
10. Decorating a boy’s room with emphasis on the walls: bet on a painting or wallpaper that draws attention and narrow shelves to exhibit paintings, toys and even books with the most interesting covers!
11. In a pretend play style, this room gains lots of vibrant colors and space for creativity with even drawings hanging on the wall.
12. Blackboard wall to express creativity: enough of that story that you can’t scratch the wall!
13. Blackboard wall to express creativity: enough of that story that you can’t scratch the wall!
14. A cheerful wallpaper can change the view of the environment: in this boy’s room that mixes vibrant colors with the neutrality of white, the wallpaper is the highlight.
15. Another idea of a room with a suspended bed and free space to have fun: in this one, the safety net in the bed area provides more security for peaceful nights of sleep.
16. Boy’s bedroom in dark blue: garlands of colored stars in EVA can be made at home and populate the dark sky of the bedroom.
17. Blue, green and white in a planned and more sober boy’s room.
18. Fluffy pillows and even a dark musketeer in this boy’s room from fairy tales!
19. For extreme sports fans, a boy’s room with a climbing wall is the beginning of great adventures!
20. Room planned for two brothers: even in different positions, the beds and the decoration are mirrored.
21. Boy’s room in B&W: on a darker theme, create more fun elements with white breaths to balance the environment.
22. Another trend that has conquered people: bed-niche on the wall for a boy’s room!
23. Superman themed boy’s room and his friends: the greatest hero in the DC Comics universe cannot be missed as a room decorating idea.
24. Mix of nautical and beach elements in aroom inspired by the universe of surfing.
25. Collective room for boys: niche beds full of colors for everyone to sleep and live many adventures in their dreams
26. Montessori room for a boy: especially in the youngest age, this style of room with lower elements allows the child to explore the different environments alone.
27. “May the force be with you”: inspiration for decorating a children’s room with a Star Wars theme.
28. Super cute and nice: boy’s room inspired by the universe of sleep, with moon and even lamb.
29. Highlight for the bed wall that, along with the ceiling, gets a painting in colorful and super dynamic stripes in this children’s room
30. Boy’s bedroom in gray, decorated in Scandinavian style
31. Another idea for a children’s room with an entire chalkboard wall to let creativity run in white and colored chalk.
32. A pop decoration for the boy’s room: few elements and many fun prints.
33. Another Scandinavian decoration for a children’s room: in white, gray and a raw wood tone, this room is more neutral, but very cozy and comfortable.
34. Bet on large, comfortable rugs to create a soft, warm area for children’s play.
35. Small boy’s room for two brothers: to optimize space, this room has innovated in design and has a system that embeds the beds in the wall and frees up the play area.
36A. Lego as a toy that has enchanted all children for generations: this one inspired by the colorful little pieces, gets details in the wardrobes, pillows and even a lego chandelier!
37. In neutral tones, this boy’s room for two brothers at different ages manages to create a unique decoration with possibilities for personalization
38. In this contemporary and more relaxed style, a boy’s room full of creativity and simplicity
39. Planned boy’s room: highlight for the decoration full of pop culture icons in collectibles, books and comics.
40. Inspired by the designs of the 80s and 90s in this boy’s room with a Montessori bed full of fun pillows
41. Another idea for a boy’s room in gray: this time with a super creative central rug that mimics the configuration of board games.
42. Tree house as a bed in this boy’s room full of wooden details
43. As the bedroom is usually where children spend most of their time, whether playing or sleeping, it is always advisable to buy lower furniture that suits the height of the little ones
44. A cactus wall that brings more color to this simple boy’s room.
45. Another idea for a boy’s room for two brothers: bunk designed in MDF with ladder and even a mini-climb.
46. Teenager’s bedroom in darker tones for an intimate atmosphere
47. Or how about a more urban style with straight to an entire wall to graffiti with many colors!
48. Boy’s room in a simpler style in white: a great way to create a clear and inspiring room to insert characters and colors.
49. In the trend of pastel tones and an environment without large furniture, this boy’s room gets a white background and shelves with rack as wardrobes.
50. Blue, white and red ready to decorate a boy’s room inspired by the most beloved American superheroes.