If you have a small room at home, you know how difficult it is to find solutions to make a beautiful decoration, without affecting the movement of people and the comfort of the owners of the room.
But be aware that there are some foolproof tricks that can help you have a larger, comfortable, and well-decorated room. In addition, you need to know how to organize the small room to make it look like you.
A small room needs to be organized with the main parts of the room. What is useless or what you no longer use should be discarded so that you have more space for the essentials.
Another important factor when decorating a small room is to choose the color of the room, as this greatly influences the feeling of spaciousness of the space. Nobody wants to stay in an uncomfortable and poorly ventilated room.
Thinking about it, we prepared this post with several tips for you to properly organize the small room, in addition to sharing incredible ideas and ready templates for you to be inspired.
How to organize small bedroom
Organizing a small room is no big deal, but it does require some creativity and care to make it more spacious. See how you can organize a small room without headaches.
Always use the walls
If you want space in the small room, nothing better than using the walls to decorate it. You can place colored frames, with phrases or personalized and even decorative objects.
Bet on the small and practical closet
Small vertical-format cabinets do not take up as much space and you can organize your garments perfectly. In addition, it is a great opportunity to enter the minimalist rhythm.
Use and abuse of shelves
To leave the room free to place the necessary furniture, use and abuse modern and functional shelves. Take the opportunity to store your books, objects that you do not want to discard and find a corner to organize your shoes.
Make furniture to measure
In a small room, everything will only work if you make furniture tailored to fit the space. The coolest thing is that you can think of more strategic and practical furniture that does not hinder circulation in the environment.
Choose bunk bed
If you need two beds in the small room, the best option is to use a bunk bed because you can make better use of the space. That way, everyone can settle in without impairing circulation in the room.
Use only the essential
The small room is not designed for you to keep everything in it. In fact, the correct thing is to leave in space only what is indispensable for your day-to-day. The more space you have to move around and feel comfortable, the better.
What ideas for small bedroom
When decorating a small room, you need to plan to think about every detail. But it is worth betting on some infallible tricks to gain space, leaving the room with a feeling of spaciousness and comfort.
Place the TV attached to the wall
In the small room, avoid the rack because there is no space. Instead, place the TV attached to the wall. In addition to making the room more modern, you gain more space to make the environment more comfortable.
Use mirrors on furniture
Do you want to give visual depth to spaces? Use mirrors on furniture as cabinet doors, wall cladding, or choose a beautiful mirror as a decorative object only.
Use pendant lamps
Good lighting in the room helps to leave the space with the feeling of spaciousness. Therefore, the ideal is to use pendant lamps at different focal points or just to illuminate specific parts of the room.
Bet on multifunctional furniture and casters
Choose furniture that has multiple functions like bed and office or closet and desk to optimize space. Another interesting option is to select furniture with wheels that make it easier to use them in different places in the room.
Choose a chest bed
The chest bed is perfect for storing objects that you don’t use very often, but you don’t want to give up. However, avoid accumulating pieces and keep the space always updated and organized.
Enjoy the corners
Use every corner of the small room to your advantage. Do you know that space under the bed or a wall that is unused? In these places, you can place drawers, shelves, a small bench, boxes, and baskets.
What colors for small bedroom
When making the decoration of an environment, the choice of color can determine the size and comfort of the room. In the case of the small room, there are some colors that help to harmonize the space.
White is a universal color and used in almost all types of decoration, mainly, to give the feeling of spaciousness. In addition, you will hardly miss the combinations.
The gray color is wild in the decoration because it combines with different shades. With it you can maintain a more classic and calm line, perfect for a small room.
Wood makes the environment more comfortable and natural in style. If you combine it with the green color, you are guaranteed a good night’s sleep.
The lighter shades of pink are perfect to make the small room more feminine and romantic, without losing the feeling of spaciousness.
50 ideas and inspirations for small bedroom
01. The color greatly influences the decoration of the small double room.
02. Therefore, the ideal is to choose lighter colors such as white or gray.
03. In the small girl’s room use very delicate decorative objects.
04. Look at this small room planned according to the space.
05. See how you can decorate the small room for a couple of children.
06. Take advantage of all the space you have, without hindering the movement of people.
07. A small, organized room makes all the difference.
08. Drawers under the bed are perfect tricks for a small room.
09. Lighting is another detail that makes a huge difference in the decoration of the small room.
10. Place decorative objects such as pictures on the bed wall to highlight the environment.
11. Do you want to give visual depth to the small room? Bet on mirrored furniture.
12. Sober and minimalist colors make the space wider.
13. Invest in more focused lighting in specific areas of the room.
14. In this case, the best option is to exchange lamps for pendant lamps.
15. Do you want to make a difference in the decoration of a small room? Choose a coating to get attention.
16. Natural light helps to make the small room more spacious and airy.
17. Regardless of whether the room is small or not, the most important thing is to decorate it with your face.
18. A light-colored curtain helps to make the small room always large.
19. Look how cute this little children’s room is.
20. Use and abuse the decoration on the wall of the small room.
21. If the small room is for two people, nothing better than using a bunk bed.
22. The small bedroom closet needs to be built-in style to have more space.
23. See how the combination of yellow and gray colors add a special touch to the small room.
24. Do you have a small room? Do you already know how to decorate it?
25. Look at that different and innovative bunk bed for the small room.
26. How about decorating the small feminine room with some objects that are your face.
27. Decorate the small room your way.
28. A curtain can be the partition of two rooms.
29. Bet on the mirror cabinet to give more depth to the environment.
30. The bed can be fitted in the closet to have more space in the room.
31. Who wouldn’t want to sleep in the small single room like this?
32. How about putting a lighting directed to the bed?
33. But it’s worth betting on a totally modern lamp.
34. For the small room to have more space, make a sliding glass door to enter and leave the room.
35. Forget the TV rack in the small room because you don’t have the space for it. The ideal is to fix the TV on the wall.
36. If you have no problem with natural light, it is worth investing in the glass wall. The decor is a luxury only.
37. Use only the furniture and essential pieces in the small room.
38. Wood makes the environment look natural and more charming.
39. See how you can decorate the headboard with your personal items.
40. Who said you can’t have a small room decorated, stylish and with your face?
41. Leave the bed at the top and at the bottom put a desk for your studies or work.
42. White predominates when we speak of a small room.
43. But it is possible to have a small room and decorate it with stronger colors like blue.
44. Look at that glass door that leads to the small room. Symbol of luxury and sophistication.
45. A window with natural light and a great lamp is enough for your small room.
46. Take advantage of all the spaces in the small room to decorate in the best way.
47. And when is the bedroom divided with the living room? Nothing better than placing a partition.
48. Who said you can’t have a small room with black and white colors?
49. A glass door to give access to the couple’s room.
50. See how the pendant lamps make any environment more charming.