The bathroom is one of the last rooms to be decorated in a residence. However, it is necessary to observe each item of the environment to make a perfect combination. Therefore, it is essential to choose a bathroom tub that meets your needs.
However, not everyone knows how to choose the tub correctly. This is because some people do not know how to differentiate between the most suitable materials and formats for each situation.
In addition to the aesthetic factor, it is essential to take into account some factors when choosing the tub for your bathroom. So, check out in this post which is the main vat models, used materials, and formats found on the market.
How to choose the right tub for the bathroom
Before defining the bathroom tub, it is necessary to take into account some factors so as not to make a mistake in choosing. See what you need to do to get the bathroom tub right.
- Consider the size of the bathroom or toilet;
- Pay attention to the specifications of the vat model;
- Have a defined project to choose the bowl according to the style of the decoration;
- Take into consideration the convenience and practicality in the day-to-day life of the people who are going to use the vat.
What are the models of bathroom tub
There are several types of bathroom tubs on the market. Each can meet a specific need. Check out the main bathroom basin models to choose the one that best matches the room.
If you want something more refined, the built-in vat is the best choice. As it is hidden inside the bench, it ends up being a more discreet model. Because of this, it is much easier to clean.
For those who have a bathroom with restricted dimensions, the semi-fitted tub is perfect, since when installed it keeps a part of the structure off the counter. The piece is widely used in small apartments that need to save space.
As the name says, the vat is supported on the bench, making the environment more modern. The piece is extremely functional, as it can be installed in both large and small bathrooms.
The overlap tank must be fitted to the bench. For this reason, it is one of the most classic models for the bathroom, being one of the plumbers’ favorites. You can find this vat model in different formats.
Now if you have the desire to have a totally modern bathroom, you should bet on the sculpted tub. The most interesting thing is that the piece is made of the same material as the workbench, being quite customizable.
Wall-mounted or wall-mounted washbasin
This tub model must be fixed directly to the bathroom wall. So there is no need to install a bench. In this case, it is more suitable for commercial and public bathrooms.
What materials are used in the bathroom tub
The bathroom tub can be made of different materials. Everything will depend on the chosen model and the style of the decoration. See the main materials that are used in the bathroom tub.
Crockery is the most traditional material, in addition to being resistant, beautiful and durable. You can choose the crockery when choosing the bathroom tub, especially if you want to save money.
If you want to have a more stylish and charming bathroom, you can choose a tub made of metal or copper pot. Depending on the model, you can make the environment more retro or modern.
Glass vats are more suitable for washbasins, as they can scratch with constant use. The choice is perfect if you want to have a cleaner and cleaner environment due to the transparency of the glass.
Did you know that there are models of vats made of acrylic? The material is great for obtaining a transparent and colored effect at the same time. In addition, the piece is more resistant than glass.
What are the basin shapes for the bathroom
Now the time has come to know the shapes of the bathroom tub. As well as the materials and models of tubs, there are several formats that you can choose for the piece of your bathroom.
For modern and stately bathrooms, choose the rectangular shape. However, the countertop needs to be large and the bathroom must have a good space.
The square vat must follow the same criteria as the rectangular shape. However, it is possible to fit a square tub in a smaller bathroom.
Oval or round
Most of the vats found today are oval or round. This is because this type of vat can fit from simpler to more sophisticated countertops.
If you want to innovate in bathroom decor, you can bet on a tub with a different design and personalized according to your need.
50 bathroom tub ideas and inspirations
01. Look at the most luxurious and sophisticated bathroom tub.
02. The white bathroom tub is perfect in this combination with wooden furniture.
03. How about betting on a different bathroom tub?
04. The oval bathroom tub is perfect for this decoration.
05. It is amazing how a black bathroom tub makes the environment more modern.
06. The bathroom tub must match the rest of the decor.
07. As in this case, where the bathroom tub fits perfectly in the closet.
08. There are washbasins made of different materials.
09. Metal is one of them, being indicated for those who want a more retro or modern decoration.
10. If the intention is to do something unique, it is best to choose a sculpted bathroom tub.
11. See what a super modern design this bathroom tub is.
12. The round bathroom tub is one of the most requested
13. The support tub for the bathroom makes the environment more modern.
14. Mainly, when you follow a more modern decor.
15. See how you can use a small bathroom tub.
16. How about using the countertop as a bathroom tub?
17. The square bathroom tub can be used in both large and small bathrooms.
18. The overlay bathroom tub model is a favorite of plumbers.
19. The idea is great for those who prefer to maintain a more minimalist environment.
20. Combine the same dishes on the countertop, tub and bathtub.
21. How about choosing a bathroom cabinet with tub?
22. Did you know that it is possible to choose a bathroom tub made of wood?
23. The round tub makes the bathroom more beautiful.
24. Have you already chosen the model of your bathroom tub?
25. Take advantage of the cabinet counter to install the bathroom tub.
26. If you have a very spacious bathroom, you can bet on the rectangular bathroom tub.
27. But if the room is small, the square tub may be the best solution.
28. In this model, you hardly even notice that you have a tub.
29. Depending on the chosen tub model, you can fit it in any corner of the bathroom.
30. See that the vat is stylish and with modern design.
31. The wooden cabinet can be a perfect choice for the white basin.
32. Look at how the mirror can be a great ally in bathroom decor.
33. It is amazing how the bathroom tub gives another guy to the environment.
34. If you don’t want a small bowl, you can bet on the rectangular model.
35. Instead of using just one bowl, how about using two?
36. See what a totally different tub model for your bathroom.
37. To have a functional bathroom, you need to choose the right tub.
38. You can even choose a simpler vat.
39. The most important thing is to select something that matches the decorating style of the bathroom.
40. If you want something very modern, you need to choose a bowl with a different design.
41. If the intention is not to escape the traditional, there are several options for you in the market.
42. This model is mostly used in public restrooms.
43. It is no use just looking at the tub, it is necessary to choose a beautiful cabinet.
44. How about making the environment cleaner with a glass bathroom tub?
45. How about combining rustic materials in your bathroom?
46. Another option is to take advantage of old pieces.
47. But it is the most modern vats that attract attention.
48. Is there a more perfect combination than black and white?
49. Bet on a white vat to create contrast in the decor.
50. If you do not intend to use a cabinet, you can invest in a larger vat.