There is no denying that American kitchens are the big stars of current projects, especially in apartments. And this fame achieved by American kitchens is not for nothing, this model of kitchen manages to unite many qualities and still has the advantage of being democratic and accessible to any pocket since it is possible to set up a simple and inexpensive American kitchen without giving up comfort. , functionality and aesthetics.
Do you also love American cuisine? So come check out this post with us, we will give you practical tips on how to make a simple and very tasteful American kitchen, check it out:
What is American cuisine?
American cuisine is a concept that was born in North American homes in the post-war period. At that time, the walls gave space to large open areas and the rooms of the house, especially the living room, kitchen, and dining room, started to be planned in an integrated way.
This simple change in the layout of the house caused a great transformation in family relationships, since each individual could occupy one of these spaces and connect with the other members of the family without having to stop their activities, interacting without any barriers.
Therefore, American kitchens are not only an aesthetic way of looking at the house, but are, above all, an excellent source of integration and socialization.
And nothing better to promote this social space than balconies and half walls. These elements are one of the main characteristics of American cuisine, especially the smaller models. However, it is still possible to create American cuisine with an island or peninsula.
How to get it right in simple American kitchen decor
American kitchens are very practical and must appreciate functionality and comfort. Therefore, when thinking about the decoration and layout of this space, consider these two aspects. A simple American kitchen should meet the needs of the residents, but it can also have reinforcement in the aesthetic part.
Nowadays in the market there are different options of materials and coatings to make the American kitchen more beautiful. And you can start at the counter. The most used option today are American kitchens with a masonry counter, this model is simple, inexpensive, quick to make and can count on an immense variety of coverings, ranging from burnt cement to ceramics and wood.
For a simple and small American kitchen, the ideal is to have few furniture and appliances, so that the environment is not too crowded and crowded. A very cool tip for those who want to create a simple American kitchen is to invest in the use of shelves and niches, instead of heavy overhead cabinets.
Another tip is to opt for light colors to increase the feeling of space. Oh, and don’t forget to also look for points of connection between the decor of the kitchen and the decoration of the living room and dining room. In this case, try to use materials and textures in common between the environments.
If you have availability in your budget, look for custom or custom furniture for your kitchen. In addition to enhancing the environment by optimizing spaces, the planned furniture fits perfectly with the style of decoration you plan to create, since with them you can choose from colors to the smallest details of finish.
The American kitchen is a great asset for current projects, in addition to modern design, this type of kitchen also favors small spaces and, of course, favors integration between all the residents of the house.
50 simple American kitchen models
How about now check out some more tips and beautiful photos of simple American kitchens? You will be inspired by real projects that fit in your pocket, come take a look:
01. Simple American kitchen with linear shaped island; white gives a touch of neutrality to the environment.
02. In this American kitchen, the central island was adapted to also include a dining counter.
03. White U-shaped American kitchen; the highlight here goes to the natural light that brightens the entire environment.
04. Classic model of American cuisine: environments divided by a counter; the stools provide even more functionality to the space.
05. Simple American kitchen in wood and blue tones.
06. The American kitchen is more practical and functional when you take advantage of the space below the counter with cabinets and niches.
07. American kitchen with concrete countertop: modern and uncluttered solution for the environment.
08. Simple American kitchen with peninsula; the yellow color brings life and joy to the space.
09. Small and simple American kitchen in an industrial style; note that the counter serves as a support for the sofa in the living room.
10. Simple, modern and minimalist American kitchen.
11. Simple American kitchen with custom furniture; the built-in lighting brought comfort and warmth to the place.
12. This American kitchen in a linear format surprises by the combination of black furniture and the ceiling in the same color.
13. Simple American kitchen with industrial-style counter; the floor marks the boundary between each room.
14. And speaking of flooring, in this kitchen the coating has the same function: visually mark the space that belongs to the American kitchen.
15. Comfortable stools for quick meals in the American kitchen.
16. White American kitchen with black accents: a double that always works.
17. American kitchen with burnt cement counter: light style and modernity for integrated environments.
18. A tip to highlight the beauty of American cuisine is to opt for a different finish for the counter.
19. Simple, small but very functional American kitchen.
20. And if the kitchen has no windows, pay even more attention to the lighting design.
21. Wooden floor to contrast with the white furniture of the simple American kitchen.
22. American kitchen with high ceilings, valued for the painting in a closed blue tone; the burnt cement floor completes the modern look.
23. Black American cuisine: an inspiration for lovers of dark decor.
24. Here in this American kitchen, the inspiration is in the use of neutral and contrasting colors, such as white, black and light wood.
25. In this American kitchen, right at the entrance to the house, the option was to install a glass partition on the counter, delimiting the rooms, but without separating them completely.
26. Anyone who appreciates a touch of glamor and sophistication can bet on an island of American cuisine made in marble.
27. American wooden kitchen: the small space was not an impediment to a beautiful and functional project.
28. This little black American kitchen got an extra touch with the presence of plant pots.
29. Simple American kitchen integrated into the living room; the small balcony brings practicality and beauty to the project.
30. When choosing to use the island in the kitchen, make sure that there is enough space for circulation and opening the cabinet doors.
31. In this small American kitchen, the retro style predominates; note that the shelves, besides being a grace, organize the utensils of everyday life very well.
32. In this other American kitchen, the option was not to use overhead cabinets, ensuring a wider and cleaner environment.
33. Small and simple American kitchen: great reference for apartments.
34. Little space there in your house? In that case you can easily replace the dining table with a slightly wider counter surrounded by stools.
35. Small kitchen with counter; note that the kitchen furniture serves as a bookcase for the living room.
36. An American cuisine charm: small, simple and cozy.
37. The suspended lamps give the final touch to the design of the American kitchen.
38. Plants bring life to and embellish white American cuisine.
39. American apartment kitchen: don’t miss the counter to gain more space.
40. The tip here is to differentiate the environments through a striking and striking floor.
41. Simple American kitchen with modulated furniture: they are possible when they fit properly into the space.
42. A beautiful rug to enhance the simple, small white American kitchen.
43. How about betting on a different tone for your American cuisine? The bet here was on mint green.
44. Hallway-style kitchen with high ceilings; the solution to make the environment wider was to use shelves instead of overhead cabinets.
45. Rustic touch to the design of the simple American kitchen.
47. The proposal here was to take advantage of the corners to set up the American kitchen; classic cabinetry cabinets are a charm in themselves.
48. Wide and spacious, this American kitchen also has high ceilings and a glass opening to increase the luminosity.
49. Simple and small American kitchen with counter; white expands the feeling of space and brings a clean look to the environment.
50. Opting for built-in appliances is a good choice to make the American kitchen look more beautiful.