The men’s bathroom is a place that has been gaining prominence in decoration. This is because men are increasingly concerned with the decor, comfort, and style of the space.
The bathroom is no longer thought of just as a space for showering and brushing teeth. Many men and women have spent a lot of time in this room, especially when they want to relax from a tiring day.
In addition, men’s bathrooms in public spaces are being themed to draw the attention of regulars and to make everyone comfortable with the environment.
We have prepared this post with several tips on men’s bathrooms so you can make no mistakes when decorating them. Check out every detail and take the time to be inspired by the models we share with you.
What are the best colors for men’s bathrooms
Currently, there is not much distinction between what is feminine and masculine, but it is possible to create an environment with some masculine characteristics such as colors. See the best colors to use in the men’s bathroom.
If the bathroom is small, the idea is to choose colors such as white, beige or gray, since they are colors that make the room more spacious.
For those who want to make a modern bathroom, you can bet on colors like metallic gray, white, brown, or black.
To give that more rustic touch to the men’s bathroom, use the shades of brown and darker colors.
In the children’s bathroom, the colors blue, red, yellow, and green should predominate in the decoration of the boys.
What styles for men’s bathrooms
There are several styles that can be used in the men’s bathroom in any environment. The most important thing is to choose a style that really suits you. Check out the styles for men’s bathrooms.
Themed bathrooms are considered the big trend of the moment, mainly because they have a more daring design. In addition, it is possible to use creativity to leave the environment your way.
Among the themes for men’s bathrooms are football, basketball, electronic games, superheroes, cartoons, favorite musical band, musical instruments, among other options according to the preference of the bathroom owner.
Industrial and modern
The industrial and modern bathroom combines style and functionality in the same space. You can make the environment cleaner by choosing structural elements for decoration such as coatings and metal parts.
That way, the environment is totally elegant. But as the masculine decoration has a more sober tone, the idea is to add a decorative element that makes the environment more alive, such as a vase of plants or flowers.
How to organize men’s bathroom
The men’s bathroom should be organized according to the style, size of the space and its use as a public or private bathroom. See how to organize men’s bathrooms for each situation.
The bathroom of a commercial establishment needs to gain colors and shapes to become an attractive environment with a different design. If it is a gym, the idea is to make a decoration using the sport as a theme.
For clubs and bars, you can use bright colors, fun paintings, phrases on the walls and even make all the urinals colorful. In this type of bathroom, you don’t need so many details to organize.
In the small bathroom, you need to explore the wall to have more space. Place niche to organize the pieces and decorative items. You can use it both in the box and in the vase.
Leave on the small bathroom countertop only what you will use in your daily life like toothpaste, toothbrush, and soap. Avoid accumulating items on top of the sink or countertop.
The men’s children’s bathroom needs to be something fun and pleasurable for children. Therefore, the idea is to cover with wallpaper as the bottom of the sea, airplane, ducklings, and other animals.
Only take the toys to the bathroom at the time of the child’s bath. Organize the soap, toothpaste, and toothbrush in an area that your child can reach. If you have space, you can put a bathtub to make the environment more fun.
50 ideas and inspirations for men’s bathrooms
01. The men’s bathroom is highlighted with bold colors and simpler details.
02. The glass shower makes the men’s bathroom modern, sophisticated and organized.
03. The choice of pieces in the men’s bathroom can make a huge difference in the decoration.
04. Who said you can’t make a combination with white and black in the men’s room?
05. Generally, the men’s bathroom is a more sober environment, with low lighting and without many details
06. Avoid accumulating items in the small men’s bathroom so as not to pollute the environment. Just use the essentials.
07. The wooden ceiling and floor are perfect to create a more rustic environment.
08. Another decoration option with white and black colors that are the darlings when it comes to decorating the men’s bathroom.
09. But the color gray still dominates in the decoration of the men’s bathroom because it is a very sober color.
10. How about betting on a different coating for your men’s bathroom?
11. It is possible to make a luxurious decoration in the men’s bathroom, even without many details.
12. Combine the colors of the bathroom with the pieces that should be part of the decoration of the space.
13. If you have enough space in the bathroom, you can bet on different cladding on each wall.
14. The coating made with burnt cement has the power to transform the environment into something more modern and sophisticated.
15. Look at this mixture of cladding on the wall of the men’s bathroom, how beautiful it looks.
16. There are several types of wall covering that you can use in the men’s room.
17. Instead of the glass shower, many people prefer to use a plastic curtain that matches the decor.
18. Instead of the glass shower, many people prefer to use a plastic curtain that matches the decor.
19. Add creative pieces to the bathroom decor to make it personalized with your style.
20. To organize bathroom items, you can create spaces on the wall or place niches.
21. The transparency of the glass makes any environment cleaner and has an aspect of hygiene and cleanliness.
22. Do you already know how to decorate your men’s bathroom?
23. In collective bathrooms it is worth betting on industrial and modern decor with different details.
24. Wood is a great option to decorate the men’s bathroom with a rustic touch.
25. When you have space in the bathroom you can use and abuse it when decorating the room.
26. The detail of the exposed pipe is one of the main characteristics of industrial decoration.
27. Look at the luxury present in the decoration of this men’s bathroom.
28. The decoration of the men’s bathroom is highlighted by the vibrant color of the sink.
29. What do you think of betting on two different sinks to put in the bathroom?
30. See how you can combine the blue and beige colors in the men’s bathroom decor.
31. Bet on a harmonic color combination.
32. Combine the bathroom floor with the wall covering.
33. Amazing how the white bathroom makes the environment more clean, spacious and hygienic.
34. How about making a bathroom completely white and transparent?
35. The bathtub is a dispensable item in the men’s room, but if you have space, why not put a bathtub to relax?
36. It’s not just the blue color that goes with the men’s bathroom.
37. Strong, vivid colors can be perfect for decorating the men’s bathroom.
38. A simple but stylish decoration for the men’s bathroom.
39. Look at this decorated men’s bathroom perfect for men who prefer stylish environments.
40. Notice the luxury of the details of items like faucet, shower and others.
41. In the men’s room, the ideal is to avoid excess and bet on a more practical environment.
42. Good lighting can make a huge difference in bathroom decor.
43. Invest in colored tablets when decorating the men’s bathroom.
44. How about turning the box on the bottom of the sea? You can do this on the wall covering.
45. Who said it is not possible to have a small, stylish bathroom?
46. The men’s bathroom is highlighted precisely because it does not have many details.
47. But it is possible to invest in something more luxurious like this box cover made of wood.
48. Or this coating with different details.
49. Men generally prefer environments decorated with darker colors.
50. As is the case with this bathroom with a dark wall, but with wooden floors to differentiate the environment.