The day has finally come when you will stop dreaming about Pinterest’s gorgeous bathroom models to start planning yours. Like? From the tips, we selected in this post. You will see that no matter the model of your bathroom or the size of it, it is always possible to transform this place into the perfect space for your family, combining beauty, comfort, and functionality.
And can you do all of this without facing a huge budget? Yes, it is possible. As long as you find the materials that best suit your style and budget. Currently, there is a huge variety of coatings, crockery, metals, and other accessories that manage to add quality with beauty and an inviting price.
So, without more crises or neural, follow this post with us. Then just take off the phone of that smart bricklayer and start the construction or renovation of your bathroom. Come on?
Define a style for your bathroom model
The first step in having a magazine cover bathroom is to define the style that will predominate in it. You can choose a modern, minimalist, rustic, classic, clean, retro, industrial bathroom model, among other proposals. From the chosen style you determine whether the bathroom will be simple or luxurious. That’s right! Each of these decoration proposals can fit the budget you have available, without prejudice to the project, just adapt the materials and look for more economical alternatives. A simple idea is, for example, to opt for a marble effect porcelain tile instead of using real marble that is much more expensive, and so on.
Think of the colors
With the style and budget set, start planning bathroom colors. The overwhelming majority of bathrooms are white, precisely because it is a color that adapts to any proposal, in addition to feeling clean and fresh, very useful for environments such as the bathroom. But you don’t have to limit yourself to white, on the contrary. It is possible to play with the countless possibilities of colors, as long as you use common sense and balance.
The golden tip here is to choose a shade to be the basis of the project, when in doubt, always prefer neutral and light tones, like the classic white already mentioned above, gray and Off White, for example. They are easier to work with and even have the advantage of visually enlarging spaces, a trick that is very welcome in small environments.
However, nothing prevents you from using stronger and more striking colors like wine, dark blue or even black, except that in these cases you need to have a more accurate sense of proportion, otherwise the bathroom can become a suffocating environment.
Colors can also be inserted in small doses, as in details and accessories. That way, the chance of hitting the hand is much greater. And lastly, we cannot fail to mention that the colors are directly related to the predominant style of decoration. For example, earthy tones combine especially with rustic-style decorations, while a palette of neutral tones is modern and sometimes classic. But those who prefer to follow a retro line can bet on pastels and candy colors.
Choose floors and coverings
The floor and the cladding are a fundamental part of the bathroom design. They are present mainly in wet areas, such as inside the box. Nowadays there is a huge range of options, ranging from porcelain tiles to burnt cement, through 3D coating options and natural stones, such as marble and granite. Choose those with the color and texture that are closest to your project – and your budget.
Crockery and metals are also important
Bathroom needs crockery and metals and it is possible to transform these important accessories into integral parts of the decoration. The colors of the moment when it comes to bathroom metals are rosé gold, gold, copper, and black, but you can still opt for the traditional silver tone. Also, note the design, it will make a difference in the final composition.
Mirrors and other details that can not be missing
Finally, plan the final details that will finish the bathroom, such as mirrors, shelves, niches, cabinets, towel racks, and toilet paper racks. All these accessories make the bathroom more functional, practical, organized, and, of course, much more beautiful. When buying each one, take into account the style and model of your bathroom.
Decorative objects also have time
Can you improve the bathroom even more? Yes, it does! You can do this by betting on small and significant decorative objects that will give your personal touch to the environment. This category fits the hygiene kits that are on the counter, bathroom scents, plants, baskets, and other treats that you find necessary.
Bathroom models: see 50 ideas for you to be inspired
With planning, each of these steps can start to get off the ground and you will finally have the bathroom you always wanted. But in the meantime, what do you think about sighing a little more with the inspirations we brought? We selected 50 images of decorated bathroom models for you to keep as a reference. Come and see:
01. This small bathroom bet on black metals and a different color coating for the shower area; the rustic wooden counter closed the proposal.
02. Simple, small and minimalist bathroom model; the highlight is the wall half and half.
03. The marbled texture floor adds a touch of elegance to this bathroom model.
04. Bathroom and laundry area together; the proposal here was to combine modern elements with others of retro influence, such as the floor.
05. This bathroom model is pure luxury: large, spacious, finished in marble and gilded metals.
06. The orange of the tablets warms and cheers up this simple bathroom.
07. Every detail counts when planning the bathroom; here, the proposal was to emphasize the use of children’s pieces that adapt to the little ones that use the space.
08. Do you want an elegant and modern bathroom at the same time? Then combine petroleum blue with gray and black.
09. For those who are not afraid of making mistakes in decor, it is worth betting on a bathroom like the one in the picture.
10. Classic bathroom model with neutral tones.
11. All the highlight for the bath area.
12. Black, white and gray make up this modern and minimalist bathroom model.
13. If you want a black bathroom, provide good natural lighting for it.
14. And reinforce indirect lighting, like this bathroom in the image that bet on pendant lamps over the mirror and LED strips behind the mirror.
15. Simplicity, straight lines and neutral colors.
16. The colorful retro-style floor brings a little life to this white-based bathroom.
17. Consider a glass shower for your bathroom; it can get more expensive, but the end result is worth it.
18. How to use pink without being cliché? Blending color with neutral tones like black and gray, see how delicate the bathroom is, but at the same time modern.
19. Tablets and a wooden bench; you don’t need anything else in that bathroom.
20. Don’t underestimate the decorative capacity of plants, they can do a lot of damage to your bathroom.
21. The neutral and light tones of this bathroom were delicately contrasted by the coppery tone of the metals.
22. Install shelves in your bathroom, especially if it is small, these small wooden boards are very functional and decorative.
23. Bathroom model with high ceilings, the vertical garden at the bottom, limited by the glass wall, is the great highlight of the project.
24. Retro details, but with modern colors: a simple and beautiful bathroom to be inspired.
25. But if it’s a simple and elegant bathroom you want, make a note of the recipe: neutral and light colors at the base, marble countertops, gilded metals and indirect lighting.
26. Pantone’s color of the year 2019, Living Coral, is the highlight of this small bathroom.
27. Blue in the color of the sea: ideal color for a SPA bathroom indoors.
28. Green on the ceiling and black marble on the floor, this project is original and stylish, don’t you think?
29. The black and white geometric floor calls for a clear and neutral base; the orange cabinet confirms the retro intent of that bathroom.
30. A special wall to receive the sink counter.
31. Bet on modern rustic to create a breathtaking bathroom.
32. The tray over the sink is that kind of detailthat doesn’t go unnoticed.
33. Look at another bathroom inspired by details; this time it is the bathtub curtain, the wicker basket, the frame and the blue handle that round off the proposal.
34. It is worth betting on a different color for the sink countertop wall.
35. A modern bathroom model that is the face of elegance and refinement.
36. You have to agree that a marble finish does no harm to anyone.
37. Bathroom model with few, but important, decorative objects.
38. Over here, the classic black and white has not lost its turn.
39. Bathroom with double countertop decorated with gilded metals and a discreet and soft pink color.
40. Caprice when choosing a mirror, this element is indispensable in any bathroom model.
41. A flashy chandelier is also welcome in the bathroom.
42. How elegant black translates.
43. The bathroom rug! Don’t forget it, please!
44. Romantic and delicate, this bathroom model brought the style printed on the floor and the cladding.
45. Did you think everything was too white in the bathroom? Provide a blue cabinet – or the color of your choice.
46. Earthy tones guarantee a charming and cozy bathroom.
47. Bathroom model with two showers.
48. Gilding guarantees the elegance of this bathroom.
49. Small, simple and rustic bathroom model.
50. Wicker baskets help to organize the bathroom and also contribute to the decor.