The decoration of a small decorated bathroom can even seem a challenge, after all, the measures are narrow and sometimes we do not even know if the essential elements such as sink, toilet, cabinets, mirror, and supports will be able to be accommodated in a harmonic and pleasant way. But there are ways to make your small bathroom a well-decorated space, full of personality and functionality.
In today’s post, we will talk a little bit about the tricks of setting up a small decorated bathroom and show a complete gallery of decoration for all tastes!
How to decorate a small decorated bathroom: tips for optimizing space creatively
Starting with the colors: the lighter shades, such as white, beige, gray, and nude work very well to give the feeling of spaciousness and comfort in the space. It is worth using a lighter base and still applying a little color with candy tones (mint green or millennial pink are on the rise and promise to stay for a long time!), More vibrant tones (yellow works here like a wildcard and the indigo blue is a favorite) and even the darkest shades like graphite gray, brown, and black. But don’t forget to make a good balance with the lightest colors so as not to leave the atmosphere dark and claustrophobic!
Mirrors always: The mirror is that wild piece when we talk about expanding small spaces, especially in the bathroom. Bet on the large frameless mirrors for the sink area that reaches the ceiling in a vertical line or that fills the sink and toilet area in a horizontal line.
There are glass boxes nowadays that also have a mirror finish, creating a very large area for your environment.
But if you have a bigger space, it is worth using the classic mirrors with frames – with frames that are more and more creative!
Shelves, cabinets, and niches: Bathroom cabinets are classic and almost mandatory, but the niches and shelves are there to show that any free space can be a perfect space to decorate or support your items.
For narrower rooms with irregular design, it is worth investing in sturdy planned furniture, after all, the renovation of the bathroom decoration does not need to happen so often and, as it is a humid area of the house, the good finish and durability are essential. Another space optimization tip that is coming back with everything is the wall cabinets with glass doors, especially in wall-mounted cabinets.
For small spaces, few objects: both in decoration and in utilitarian items such as toilet paper, towels, and bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and makeup, try to keep the countertop, niches, and shelves with few objects and without much visual pollution.
If you have a lot of items, bet on closed cabinets to keep everything out of sight of those who enter the bathroom and try to keep the organization always functional: what you use can always be exposed and on hand, but less used items should be kept!
50 Small Decorated Bathroom Designs
Now that you know some super secret tricks to keep your small decorated bathroom stylish, take a look at the pictures we’ve separated! And if you want, see more models of small bathrooms.
01. Small white decorated bathroom with colored and enameled sink countertop
02. Small bathroom all white with gold accents
03. Small bathroom decorated with a bathtub in a mix of modern and contemporary
04. Bathroom in a more futuristic and contemporary style in white and gray
05. Small bathroom with exposed brick and white tiles in the same style
06. Small bathroom with colored tile on the central wall
07. Small bathroom with another colored countertop, this time with a matte finish
08. Small bathroom with large sink and cupboard designed to optimize space and provide support for all your objects
09. Small bathroom decorated in black and yellow to inspire contemporary designs
10. Small bathroom decorated with niches and built-in cabinets
11. Small bathroom in a hallway design
12. Small marble bathroom and a combination of antique pink and grayish blue
13. Another small bathroom in the modern style and with bricks apparent in an industrial wave
14. Small bathroom with closet planned between the sink and the toilet to create space to store your items
15. Super sophisticated and modern small bathroom in B&W and gold
16. Small bathroom decorated with a box in an irregular line to adapt spaces
17. Small bathroom with tile-floor area in an orange-wood-like appearance
18. Simple and beautiful small bathroom with super original and eye-catching shower curtain
19. Small bathroom decorated in gray and pink with a final touch of light
20. Small modern bathroom with graphite gray decor and wooden panel
21. Small basic white bathroom with emphasis on the hydraulic tiles designed covering the entire floor
22. Wallpaper in the bathroom yes! Golden carp on the blue background has everything to do with the decor of this bathroom
23. Led frame for bathroom mirror: highlight the object and perfect lighting for the face
24. Niches and shelves are super hot in the bathroom for both utilitarian objects in this environment and decorative objects
25. A small plant next to the window to give a completely different air to the white and neutral environment of the bathroom
26. Take advantage of the small spaces with cabinets designed to be able to further increase the functionality of your room
27. Half wall to separate the shower area and as a support for the toilet: optimized space layout
28. Mirror that takes up much of the wall, especially in a vertical line, helps to give the feeling that space is bigger
29. Lack of space to store your shampoos? Create a niche in the wall in the box area and leave everything at hand
30. Small modern decorated bathroom in ayounger and more creative footprint: metal barrel turned into a sink
31. A little color to break the monotony of white: canary yellow as a great choice even to create designs with tiles
32. Small bathroom in a sophisticated marble style and golden finish of metal pieces
33. Sink countertop made of masonry and with hydraulic part of the toilet built in a different and creative layout
34. Small bathrooms with decorative plants supported by pipes that come out of the wall
35. For those who love the finish of the wood on the floor and on the wall, invest in a floor that mimics the grooves of this material so you don’t have problems with the water
36. Blue faucet in a white bathroom: highlighting objects specific to this area in a more urban and colorful style
37. A colorful light at one point in the room can make your decor different and more relaxed
38. Graphite gray bathroom with niche planning on the wall to help arrange your decorations throughout the space
39. Another idea for those who love wood is to insert it into decorative objects, as in this mirror frame
40. Countertop for sink in three stone modules suspended on the wall
41. Take advantage of the sink area to insert a very large, borderless mirror to enlarge the room
42. Beautiful and small bathroom decorated with pink and gold in a romantic and delicate setting
43. Small bathroom in gray, yellow and blue for an extra touch of color
44. Small bathroom with wooden deck
45. Small bathroom following contemporary trends: cement burnt from ceiling to floor, decoration and hydraulics in rose gold
46. Small bathroom with white, navy blue and ivory decor: good balance between colors in a sober and pleasant environment
47. In addition to the mirror, the glass box for the shower area helps to enlarge the environment
48. But if you have a good drainage system for the drain in the floor, you can dispense with the box completely
49. Box area divided by glass and metal wall and a completely different look from the vase and sink area
50. Small bathroom decorated in white, gray, and black