The modern bathroom is one of the most important spaces in the house and, due to its small size, it usually does not receive all the attention it deserves when decorating. But due to its importance in our daily life, this is an environment that can be transformed in different ways from the decoration: from a more classic style, or rustic or even modern.
Modern bathrooms are those that prioritize straight shapes, more neutral colors, few purely decorative elements, and a lot of functionality. For this reason, they tend to look like cooler and minimalist environments, with many elements in stainless steel, stone and glass, but, depending on their style, they can also take on a more cozy and personalized face without losing their modernity!
In addition to all this, when we think of modern bathrooms, it is quite common to come to mind a technological bathroom, with huge showers and in different formats, different lighting … basically, a place that will give you an incredible bath! Therefore, the box area is one of the main points of this type of bathroom.
50 modern bathroom ideas to inspire you
So, did you feel like having a bathroom like this? In today’s post, we are going to show you several modern bathroom designs and tips for assembling one in your home through a super complete selection of images!
01. Modern bathroom with lots of gray, glass and straight shapes
02. Modern bathroom with differentiated lighting: behind the mirror, the Led strip can contribute to the feeling of enlarging the space
03. Modern bathroom with double square shower built into the molding
04. Mirror that takes the entire wall as an extension of the depth of the space
05. Modern bathroom with bathtub in the new trend of Rose Gold
06. Modern bathroom full of technology in the shower area
07. White and black in the modern bathroom with two showers for different bathing experiences
08. Modern small bathroom with darker style and indirect lighting
09. Modern bathroom in dressing room style: make-up area with well-lit mirror and super comfortable armchair
10. Modern stone bathroom: covering the sink and walls in a decorative unit of the environment
11. Glass + large mirror in the modern bathroom: feeling of open space
12. Gravel wall in the shower area: use of new materials within the bath area
13. Modern stained bathroom: a mixture of paint splashes with the colored granilite effect
14. Wooden floor in the modern bathroom: outside the box area, wood (with care!) Or floors that imitate it can be used
Wooden floor in modern bathroom
15. Modern bathroom with skylight ceiling opening: light entering and hot air coming out of the bathroom to cool the area
16. Small, modern bathroom in bold colors: red paint covering all areas, including the shower stall!
17. Bathroom with a very serious, heavy and lifeless wall? Add a little plant that really likes the humidity of the room!
18. Lighting on the back of objects: a way to give the feeling that the space is wider, even under the cupboards
19. Modern bathroom decorated with an antique touch: the golden faucets, shower, frame and sink feet make all the difference in this style
20. Clean modern bathroom with decor: in this environment, the smaller is more and objects without functionality can be left out
21. Hydraulics within the new waves of design: this set of toilet, bidet and sink form a minimalist and stylish set for a modern bathroom
22. Green of nature: another idea to bring color into the modern bathroom, making the room more cozy with yellowish light and imitation wooden floors
23. Modern bathroom with a punctual decoration and that manages to dialogue well with the environment: this large and simple painting works super well next to the mirror in the sink area
24. Modern small bathroom in white: the full light color gives us the feeling that the environment is not as narrow as it really is
25. A super interesting detail and within the geometric pattern: orange paint around the round mirror refers to the sun and gives a warmer touch to the bathroom in neutral colors
26. Another modern bathroom with golden details and super sophisticated
27. Modern bathroom with marble wall cladding
28. Bathroom with black walls and direct, well-distributed lighting
29. The shower area of this modern bathroom with a big window!
30. Another modern bathroom decorated with a picture: to occupy the area well and give prominence to the image you have chosen, it is worth thinking about a squad
31. Yellow amid concrete and stainless steel: another way to bring a break in the cold environment
32. Round mirrors are great for getting out of the straight shapes that predominate in space without breaking the geometric patter
33. Super square shower built into the ceiling: modern bathroom with an emphasis on a relaxing and invigorating bath
34. Separation of the box area by a fixed glass wall: in a bathroom with good water drainage, it is not necessary to have a complete box
35. Niches on the wall optimize the space inside the stall, perfect for modern bathrooms
Niches on the wall optimize the space inside the box
36. Modern exposed brick bathroom with bathtub and a tropical climate full of plants
37. Modern bathroom with a very subtle pink: in the veins of marble and in the mirror, this color becomes the protagonist of the environment
38. Hanging chandeliers may also appear in your sink area
39. Modern bathroom as a relaxation area: a puff to give you more comfort in your beauty treatments
40. Box area elevated and separated by a wall
41. Wood in the modern bathroom yes! Coatings that imitate the color and texture of wood can be great options for those who like this style
42. Modern bathroom with chrome plated parts and a blue background
43. Another mix of styles: super colorful retro cabinet in a modern black bathroom
44. Double door to modern glass shower stall
45. Gray concrete type perfect for a modern bathroom
46. Another bathroom with wood paneling in rectangular slabs
47. Niches with shelves on the wall to accommodate your hygiene and beauty items
48. Modern bathroom in dark stone and with a super spacious shower
49. Modern pink bathroom: wall covering in shades of antique pink
50. Narrow box in a square bathroom: division of space by a glass wall