Have you ever thought about integrating the American kitchen with a living room and transforming the spaces into a single environment? Know that this is one of the main trends of the moment when thinking about a more versatile decoration.
However, it is necessary to be careful when setting up this structure so as not to lose space or create an uncomfortable environment for your guests. Therefore, it is good to know what is new in the market to think about more modern alternatives.
Thinking about it, we prepared a whole post with some tips for you. Take the opportunity to check out the advantages and disadvantages of this decoration model, learn about the types of rooms you can use to integrate spaces, and get inspired by the models shared here.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of the American kitchen with living room?
The American kitchen with living room has some advantages for those who choose this model of decoration at home. But it is good to know the disadvantages when it comes to hitting the hammer on the project.
- The American kitchen with living room leaves the room more spacious, providing a feeling of more space;
- You can integrate the people who are in the two spaces of the house. Therefore, it is possible to chat with the guests who are in the room while you prepare a delicious dinner;
- With this new concept it is possible to make a more modern and creative decoration with different layouts;
- With the integration, the natural light of the environment is better used, which can save on the electric bill.
- When integrating the kitchen with the living room, you need to knock down a wall and lose space for storage;
- As it is necessary to bring down the wall, it is necessary to hire a professional to not have problems with the structure;
- With an integrated environment, it is necessary to invest in an excellent quality hood to prevent the frying smell from spreading throughout the house.
What types of divisions can you choose to integrate with
To make the American kitchen with a living room, it is necessary to opt for a division of the space. There are alternatives like countertops and panels and islands to furniture and decorative objects. Check out the main types of divisions you can choose from.
You can make an island with the furniture to divide the space. The most important thing is to make it clear that there is a kitchen and a living room, but that they are integrated to make the room more spacious and comfortable.
The countertop in the American kitchen is the most common type of room when integrating spaces. As the bench is very versatile, you can use it in different ways.
If you don’t have a countertop, you can place a table to divide the kitchen with the living room. The furniture can be used as a dining area or even as a study table or to place the TV.
How about dividing the American kitchen with a living room using decorative objects such as vases with plants, niches with decorative items, or even shelves to organize kitchen utensils?
One of the best options when dividing spaces is the TV panel. If you can add a workbench, it is even better to organize objects in both environments.
The wall coverings can be the option of dividing the environments. You can place a different color or wallpaper in each place. Another option is to choose different types of floors for the kitchen and living room.
What are the tips for kitchen with living room
After choosing to make the American kitchen with an integrated living room it is time to think about the decoration of the environments. Check out some tips to make a different integration for your home.
To make the integration more comfortable, bet on decorative items such as pendant chandeliers and rugs to divide the spaces. Choose different sideboards and countertops to create versatile compositions for the environment.
One of the main concerns when integrating the American kitchen with the living room is the aroma of the food that can circulate in the environment. In this case, it is essential to invest in hoods or scrubbers, but choose something that matches the decor.
50 ideas and inspirations for kitchen with living room
01. The living room with open kitchen is one of the big trends of the moment.
02. You can choose the countertop to integrate the American kitchen with the living room.
03. Look how you can make the American kitchen with a dining room.
04. What to integrate in the same space the American kitchen with dining and living room?
05. Know that it is possible to make a simple American kitchen with a living room.
06. Do you already know how to decorate your kitchen with a living room?
07. How about making a different decoration in your kitchen with living room?
08. Different floors can be interesting to divide the spaces.
09. Invest in an American kitchen with a living room to make the decor more modern.
10. Place pendant lamps to divide the kitchenette with small room.
11. Make the environment cleaner with light furniture.
12. What do you think of making an American kitchen with a TV room?
13. Who said you can’t make a more rustic decor in the integration of the American kitchen with the living room?
14. Even in a wider environment, it is possible to integrate the kitchen with living room.
15. If you don’t have a lot of space, you can make a small kitchen with a living room.
16. A table can be the ideal piece of furniture to integrate the kitchen and the living room.
17. How about having the kitchen, the living room and the dining room in the same space?
18. Make a different decoration when integrating the kitchen with the living room.
19. Combine wooden furniture with other materials when making the kitchen with living room.
20. See what a nice decoration of the kitchen with living room.
21. Realize how the details can make a difference in the decor.
22. Have you ever thought about making a small kitchen with a simple living room?
23. It’s amazing how the integration of the American kitchen with the living room leaves the space wider.
24. Allowing people to move freely between the two rooms.
25. Know how to properly choose the furniture in the kitchen with living room.
26. Sometimes the best alternative is to make an American kitchen with a simple living room.
27. You can use the same floor for both rooms.
28. Or use a rug to differentiate each place.
29. Have you thought about joining the living room and kitchen of your house in the same space?
30. In this decoration, the rugs were chosen to divide the spaces.
31. The American kitchen with living room is widely used in small environments.
32. Fancy lighting the room.
33. A glass door can be the option for dividing spaces.
34. Do you know what an American kitchen with a living room is?
35. It is a modern option for integrating spaces.
36. When choosing an American kitchen with a living room, it is essential to have a hood to prevent the aroma of the food from spreading throughout the house.
37. Good lighting makes all the difference in the decor.
38. Give your guests more attention with the integrated kitchen with living room.
39. Your home stove can be installed on the countertop.
40. The dining table can serve as a division between the dining room and the kitchen.
41. How about betting on the bench made of burnt cement?
42. Do you want something more modern? Bet on darker colors.
43. But if the intention is to make the environment wider, the ideal is to choose light colors.
44. Decorate your kitchen with living room in your own way.
45. Use the kitchen countertop as a desk for your office.
46. Place some stools for your guests to feel more comfortable.
47. Look at that American kitchen with a more modern, elegant and sophisticated room.
48. You can choose a simpler countertop for the American kitchen.
49. Bet on different coatings when making the kitchen with living room.
50. The integrated kitchen with living room may be the best option for small apartments.